The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 1561 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
05/24/07
This is good -- such a simple, but powerful message. Nice job.
05/25/07
Great message. I love this and it made a great point.
05/27/07
Oh, to reclaim the innocence of our youth and demonstrate it in our mature walk with the Lord. This piece makes me want to build a kite and send it into the heavens...
Well done, too often we allow life to take first place when God wants that position and only asks that we trust like a child.
Good pov here. Come as a child.
05/30/07
This is solid poetic writing. Brings images of Jesus and the children to mind. Thanks for sharing.
05/30/07
Very nice message, and a nicely written poem. Thanks for sharing it
05/30/07
Lovely - I enjoyed this very much.
05/30/07
This is good! The imagery is well done and fits beautifully. The point of it is Great!
05/30/07
A wonderful gift you have, like a painting on a canvas!
03/13/09
Your words are so true. Chuck Swindoll once noted that we often are so busy taking care of the urgent that we miss the important. No wonder Jesus said that we must become as little children if we would enter the kingdom of heaven. Children have their priorities straight. They live in the moment seldom worry about tomorrow. Our Heavenly Father is able to take care of all our tomorrows.