The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 3922 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
06/24/06
Wow! You packed EVERYTHING in a small space. This is great!
06/26/06
This is very well written and has great depth! Glad I stumbled across it! Great work! :-)
Good job. A joy to read.
Wow, wow, wow! This is awesome. On small typo in the the 3rd para...blind. I only bring up typos cause I wouldn't want you to submit for publishing with it.

Blessings & Keep up writing for the glory of HIM.

Trina<><
06/29/06
Very well done indeed. It's a real achievement to get into EC, even more so to get #1 spot, and to do that from Level 1... congratulations, on a very well deserved win.
I agree -- wow, wow, wow! Brilliantly written! I love the companionship and the promise woven throughout. God always keeps His promises. Congratulations!
Way to go Brenda! First place! Awesome. Now you can do the happy dance. I'll dance with you.

Trina<><
Brenda, I checked on the winners for beginner's then I went to see if some of my favorites made it in the editor's choice. WOW, WOW, WOW! 1st place EC...2 more wins and you'll be a master! I'm really shakin my booty now, you must just be thrilled to pieces!

Trina<><
06/29/06
Awesome! Awesome! Awesome! Did I say "Awesome"? I could see everything you were describing. This piece shows an incredible grasp of poetry and all of its nuances. Very well done and a well deserved win.
06/29/06
Congratulations on your EC award. Fantastic writing.
06/29/06
Awesome Brenda! One so deserving of its place! Congratulations!
Congratulations, Brenda! A marvelous feat of craftsmanship--so expansive, ringing with His heartbeat. There aren't words.
06/29/06
And I spotted ya first :)
Very many congratulations. Fantasic piece.
CONGRATULATIONS!!
You're an excellent writer.
06/29/06
Congratulations! Congratulations! Congratulations! :)
Congratulations! What a breath taking read and a well deserved win. Awesome!
06/30/06
Wow! Now I can see why this is #1 EC.

Incredible. Amazing. Breathtaking.

Who would have even thought this could be done, in only 543 words!

Brilliant job, congratulations on your very well-deserved win!
07/01/06
Brenda, It's like I said last week...what in the world are you doing in beginners?

Congratulations on your well deserved win! This poem is truly a work of art and evidence of the wonderful gift God has placed in you. Thank you for sharing your gift. God Bless!
07/03/06
This was terific! Wow..I'm glad I finally got over here to read this! You built this perfectly!!
Dear Brenda: Wow! This is superbly written and worthy of first place. Congratulations and thanks for a wonderful read. I hated to see it come to an end and read it over again because it was so filling to my spirit. God bless you in your writing to His glory. I agree that you should immediately move yourself out of beginner to another level. Love in His name, Karen