The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 640 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
03/07/14
Thank you for sharing your sweet story...I especially liked this part:

"And, knowing my God, Gabe was probably just moving on to the next person that needed him."

Great job!
03/07/14
Oh my goodness! What a prolific commentary and amazing story...I am teary-eyed at this bittersweet entry.

Thank you for sharing your story with us, to open up and tell us of your journey, and to do it in such an eloquent and fine fashion is beyond words.

I'm sorry for the abuse you've endured, and sorry for Gabe, and so sad to know that this kind of stuff happens, it breaks my heart.

But, I'm so happy for how God healed the two of you and brought you together for many seasons. This was a winner in my eyes!

I wonder, how long ago this was. I pray you and your child are doing well as of this writing, and I pray that Gabe lived a long life.

Excellent job!

God bless you~
Controlled emotion is felt in this piece.

Easy to read and follow.

Step out and extend yourself to see what you can write.
03/09/14
Animals can be such blessings. I enjoyed this beautiful story describing a healing bond between human and horse.
03/13/14
Congrats! God bless~
Congratulations on ranking 4th in your level and 28 overall. The highest rankings can be found on the message boards.