The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 802 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
This is a wonderful story of God's peace in our lives (when we throw our arms up in surrender) through all of our trials and tribulations.

I was slightly confused reading the first paragraph when you wrote about her mom because there was no name given to the MC.

However, I really enjoyed the message you shared using the different names of God who is our all and all. Amen.

God bless~
02/21/14
I enjoyed reading this. It has a rhythm that led me forward in a very pleasant way. I enjoyed your use of the various names of God. While telling a detailed story, you inserted wonderful messages about faith and trust.
02/21/14
This is a touching story, well done. You make it believable and inspiring.
02/22/14
I was intrigued by the way you tie all the trials together with repeated scenes of surrender and names of God which gives the piece the feel of ebb and flow. The rhythm keeps the reader interested as it moves the piece forward - a great skill to achieve in writing.
02/24/14
I couldn't stop reading this; it was easy to understand and held my attention.

I especially liked the way you incorporated the names of God into your story.

Great job overall, and powerful words...Keep writing!
A good use of each of God names and qualities.

A reminder to us all, God is here (not over there) when we call.

Well written transitions.
02/27/14
Congratulations!

God bless~
02/27/14
Congrats!
03/03/14
This was a lovely tribute- through the MC's painful circumstances- to the power in His name.
Well done and congratulations on your first place level win and EC placing!