The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 1555 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
11/21/05
Most of this piece was written in the present tense, which works for a quiet memory like this. You slipped into past tense a few times, though. But you really did a great job of putting the reader right there with you. Nicely done.
11/21/05
I felt like I was right there with ya. I enjoyed your thoughts as well. God bless, littlelight
11/25/05
From a fellow Texan, let me say, amen, amen and amen! Gotta love Texas weather!

Great job on this!
11/26/05
The weather in Texas is quite unpredictable; but still I Love the seasons of Texas Beautiful sometimes, Spring and Summer like weather in Winter. “the love of Christ never leaves me or forsakes me.
Unlike the Texas weather, I can count on His love.
Like clockwork.” Nice Write. Thanks for sharing. Helen
This could be a neat devotional. I especially enjoyed your commentary about Sammy, your basset hound. Some dogs are just like that, and we have one! Yes, our faith is sometimes a mountaintop experience and sometimes a roller coaster plummet to the bottom. As you so well pointed out, our God never fails. Good piece.
Oh, yeah, winter weatherwise I wouldn't mind for one or two weeks changing places with you. Northern Minnesota is frozen now...high temps in the 30's. Brrr!