The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 612 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
12/05/13
Great story. I like the way Jackie weighs her options in light of the temptation to charge like a bull nto Gail. I'm so glad she didn't! Thanks so much for the beautiful ending!
12/05/13
Powerful message and an excellent wrap up!

God bless~
12/06/13
This story is such a beautiful representation of the topic! Very well written with an excellent ending. I like the bit about the two angels on the MC's shoulders.... I hope this gets recognize in the challenge. Keep writing.
12/06/13
I think that we can all relate to Jackie. On one hand we are human and want to lash out. But realizing that we are God's representatives, we need to keep our mouths and actions in check. Sometimes it's tough. Good writing, keep it up!
12/09/13
You have really caught on to the "show it don't tell it" mantra of good writing practice with your comical and illustrative prose! Watch the spelling (waive should have been wave) but hey - great writing, looking forward to reading more of your work!
12/10/13
I don’t like to read. Yet, you made me want to read more . . . much more . . . and more, still. I saw Jackie, Gail - and that bull ! Clearly. The lesson, for Jackie and us all: in order to do what is right - in the eyes of God - we need His help, was said so simply and so satisfactorily. Please close the door of your private office, wherever and however you deem it, and keep your writing going - you have much to say, and you say it so well, you already have those who wait to hear it.