The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 574 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
12/05/13
Great message in your well written entry. Nicely done and powerfully executed.

God bless~
12/05/13
This is a great piece that is fitting for a nice devotional. It's also on topic. The last line is my favorite..."God will direct our foot steps when we are not tripping over our own feet."
Waiting upon the Lord is such excellent advice. I especially loved the line you wrote, "We reach out our hands to Him to pull us up rather than attempt to climb Him like a man drowning at sea." This line shows a unique and apropos perspective.
12/09/13
I absolutely love the last paragraph of this piece! Consider trimming the entire article down so the last paragraph has a greater impact. I know with my own writing, less is often more. An idea illustrated as few times as possible in a single article and ending with a great impact like your last paragraph is something I believe works well for spiritual writing.
12/09/13
Thank you for this wonderful entry. Perhaps I needed to read this just now, as the scorching heat of trials abound. It's difficult at times for us to just have patience, wait on the Lord and listen for that still small voice of the Lord. Not that it counts for much, but you have my vote. Keep it up, you're doing great.
Congratulations on ranking 2nd in your level and 18 overall! The highest rankings can be found on the message boards.