The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 768 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
12/05/13
I like the way you wrote this and the message is so timely! The introduction sets the stage, and the examples of people in need of anger management are excellent. I like the point you make at the end and how you end with scripture. This would make a good devotional.
12/05/13
Excellent work with this well written devotional that touched on many scriptures, and brought forward a clear and powerful message.

Nicely done.

God bless~
12/05/13
This article definately challenge our thinking and give us a chance to do some personal analysis. You also have some good scripture references (I like the proverbs one the best!) This was well written, keep writing.
12/08/13
Thoroughly enjoyed reading the progression of aggression and human self-destruction. Very well written. As a Christian counselor, this is a devotional that I might have used as an educational starter for a class on anger. Good job.
12/09/13
This is very well written, concise, and communicates well thought out biblical principles in an engaging manner. Hope to read more of your work!
You have a powerful piece here. You do a fine job of retelling the Bible stories that makes it easy to understand. I noticed one or two slightly awkward sentences that could be tweaked a tiny bit. For example:
People oblivious to or who neglect Godly principles once an outcome doesn’t go their way believe their only recourse is to take matters into their own hands instead of letting God have His way.
Might flow better like this:
People oblivious to God's laws or those who neglect Godly principles and get angry may resort to taking matters into their own hands.
Though my example isn't perfect, I hope it helps show what I mean. A good way to spot awkward lines is to have someone read it aloud. If they stumble at all, you may want to rework it.

You did an excellent job of writing on topic. Your examples were a perfect fit for your timely message. Your ending brought the piece full circle and left me thinking about your words. Good job on this powerful piece.
12/13/13
Congratulations!!!
Congratulations on ranking 1st in your level and 11 overall! The highest rankings can be found on the message boards.