The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 829 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
First let me praise your brilliant fresh take on the topic. It was interesting, and although the core idea is similar to others, you twisted it into a fresh and fascinating way. That's not easy to do, but you make it look easy. It's nice to see the imagination sparkle and dazzle the reader by you writing what God put on your heart.

One little thing I noticed is you repeated some words in the same few lines. It's easily fixed. For example: the hotel hosted celebrities, like once Theodore Roosevelt stayed here.
I cut the second celebrity and used the active verb hosted to help give the reader a picture.

Your story was a delightful read and make me ponder my own inner wolf and sheep. The verses you selected match your message nicely. You have a knack for writing devotions. God bless.
11/30/13
Excellent segue into the main gist of the entry. Powerful scriptures enhanced your message as it kept the reader enthralled and wrapped up in your story.

Great job!!

God bless~
12/05/13
Congrats Dan! Excellent work!

God bless~
Congratulations on ranking 1st in your level and 17 overall! The highest rankings can be found on the message boards.
12/18/13
Brilliantly executed devotional for this topic. Your line about mankind in actuality being a wolf in sheep's clothing was inspired. Congratulations!