The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 595 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
A good story to use to illustrate who Jesus is. He is both Lord and Christ.

I took Peter in Acts 2 a lot of preaching to get his listeners to come to believe that the one they had turned over to ruthless hands to be crucified was both LORD and Christ. But when they believed they obeyed what Peter commanded so they might have their sins forgiven.

There are many stories like this that will illustrate that Jesus is both Lord and Christ. They just need to be told in their fullness so people will believe and obey.

Good writing.
11/23/13
Beautiful!

God bless~
You did a great job of bringing this familiar Bible story to life with a nice modern twist.

Be careful about overusing punctuation like exclamation points. Try to limit them to dialog, and then only use one. The same thing with ellipses. Use them sparingly to show a pause in the story. Always only use three dots or if it's the end of a sentence you use three and then a period. You do an excellent job of using your words to do your exclaiming and painting a picture, you don't need to rely on punctuation for that.

You did an amazing job of bringing the characters to life. I felt like I was there watching it unfold.
Congratulations on ranking 7th in your level! (The highest rankings can be found on the message boards.)