The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 595 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
To give these old eyes an easier read, double space between paragraphs. I can follow the lines easier and not get mixed up.

It might be nice for Jesus to be able to come to each child and show what make them special. But that is not possible. But I am thankful that as each person grows they have the opportunity to look at God's creation and see where they fit in.

As children grow older they can then read the Bible and find out for themselves where they fit in to God's scheme of things in life.

While the children are young it is the parents to show their love so the child knows they are special.
11/23/13
What a sweet and touching story. I liked how the mother explained to her child about Jesus. I also thought the child's behavior was realistically depicted.

You told a wonderful story, and certainly on topic!

Great job.

God bless~
11/25/13
This is very timely. Bullying is a serious problem. With God all things are possible. Jesus said to let the children come unto Him and also that we should have faith as a little child. Good for you!
11/29/13
Congrats! God bless~
Congratulations on ranking 3rd in your level and 19 overall! (the highest rankings can be found on the message boards)