The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 1827 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
11/14/13
I like the way you turn a simple conversation at an ice rink into a discussion on the challenges of raising children, then return to the conversation as a witnessing tool. Good job.
11/14/13
Truly moving this well written piece. I enjoyed it from the first word to the last. Loved your wrap-up!

God bless~
11/15/13
There aren't many greater gifts of love than adopting children and giving them a chance to experience life within a family. Nice take on the topic.
11/19/13
This is such a wonderful take on the topic. The story flowed all the way through and the ending was very appropriate.

I have to say I do believe that once dicipline is based on Biblical principles & equality, any child will fit right in.

Very well written. I applaud the MC for being bold in sharing her personal family story.
11/19/13
You nailed the topic while giving us a good snapshot of not only adoption, but also living and sharing our faith. I enjoyed this from start to finish. Great ending. I believe this is a winner!
11/20/13
A well written piece and very interesting. Yes, it can be difficult taking in other children but very worthwhile. Our son joined our family when he was five, and now has his own family and has a very successful career. We are so proud of him and love him and his family to bits.
This a wonderful piece. I really enjoyed reading it. God bless~
11/25/13
Congrats! God bless~
11/25/13
Loved the way you wove your personal experience into this well written piece. Nice job and congratulations on your first place ribbon but more importantly making your family available for God's purpose!