The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 687 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
11/14/13
Lovely and powerful entry with important messages throughout.

God bless~
11/19/13
Great piece, thanks for reminding us that we need to be of one mind. The article seems to steered off topic; though it was still an interesting read.
11/19/13
Such an important message and foundational to our relationships with others. Our effectiveness in spreading the Gospel message is tied directly to our unity in the Spirit of Christ. Though denominations have created walls of a sort, our common cause (Christ) is what binds us together as His church.

Jesus summed up the entirety of God's laws in one vital overshadowing command: "Love". It is such a powerful force for truth. That has everything to do with being of one mind and heart.

On the writing, perhaps you might distinguish the scripture references as separate paragraphs. This is a wonderful piece and I can sense the Spirit flowing through your fingertips.

Practice saying more with fewer words and your writing will be even more vibrant than it is now. I still work on this and find it helps. Good Job!
Congratulations on ranking 3rd in your level and 21 overall! (The highest rankings can be found on the message boards)