The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 669 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
I'm not sure if I've been to the same place, but as I read a picture formed in my mind of a long ago forgotten family vacation. We would go to so many different places, some odd, some horrible and some magnificent. This reminded me of how I wished I had been able to do more than Disney World and Universal Studios for my kids. Then in the end you reminded me I did show them the wonder in simple things like a spider web. Nicely done.
You wrote a very descriptive story to get to your point. To me it seems the last 4 or 5 paragraphs were what you really wanted to key in on but to make a stronger point, the story had to come first.

At times I wish I could remember things of 50 to 60 years ago more clearly.

Nice writing on the topic "Exotic"
08/19/13
Oh, I really liked this well written and triple layered story. Great message, and wonderful way to say it.

God Bless~
08/20/13
Very well done. I enjoyed your trip down memory lane, and it is a nice one! Loved it.
Deliciously exquisite - what wonderful reminiscing. As a former Buckeye from the wilds of Ohio, the most exotic trip I ever imagined was taking my tricycle to see the Cleveland Indians. I ran out of oomph and cancelled my wild excursion. Thank you for bringing that poignant memory back . . .
08/22/13
Congrats! God bless~
Congratulations on placing 4th in your level and 17 overall! (The highest rankings can be found on the message boards)