The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 540 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
This is an interesting devotion. It has just the perfect length and starts out with something we can all relate to.

My only red ink would be the overuse of the word hum. I think some repetition was on purpose, but for me it became a bit distracting and I think you may be surprised if you were to go back and count how many times you used it.

I think your message is an important one. A few years ago, I may not have realized the importance of the horrible internal dialog that is constant niggling away at me. Since joining FW, I've really become more aware of its source and how to prevent it in large part because of stories like yours. Your words will impact people in many different ways. Your prayer was wonderful and really shows the reader how to talk to God. you did a nice job.
06/19/13
Oh wow! What a great lesson! May we not be lulled by the hum that draws us away from the Lord.
Congratulations! HAPPY Dance!
06/20/13
Damon! Great heart filled message. Congrats on your win. :)
Congratulations on placing 2 in your entry and 18 overall! (The highest rankings can be found on the message boards)
06/21/13
This is soul searching and wonderfully written. Thank you for the thought and devotion which are both here. Congratulations on your placing in level 1 and overall. Well deserved!