The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 1702 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
05/04/13
Excellent story, well written, about the salvation of one come to Christ very late in life, but came he did! I enjoyed this. You are a talented writer, keep at it!
Wonderful testimony, unpretentious and succinctly told. Thank you. God bless you.
05/06/13
An excellent story and how God used you and your husband to fulfill God's plan of Salvation in Wes's life. What a wonderful blessing to be entrusted to serve your Lord and Savior as a witness and caregiver. Great job!
I had the wonderful opportunity to lead my aging grandfather to the Lord when he was at the beginning stages of Alzheimers. Congratulations on your EC!
Well done! A wonderful telling of a great story. CONGRATS!
A well written piece. Congratulations on your placing first in level one.
05/09/13
Very nicely done! I rejoice at hearing of a stubborn old man's conversion!!! Thanks for writing it!
05/09/13
Very nicely done! I rejoice at hearing of a stubborn old man's conversion!!! Thanks for writing it!
05/10/13
Congratulations on your EC placing. Thanks for telling the moving story of your father-in-law and how God worked in his life though your patient love and care.
05/10/13
Precious testimony of perseverance through trials. Congratulations on your winning entry but also on your obedience to God through the difficult path He choose for your family.