The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 1072 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
03/15/13
Beautifully done!
Intense - beautiful.

Hebrews 10:26-31
loved this immensely
03/18/13
This can be a powerful Christian song...I loved this! God bless~
03/19/13
Very nice use of the theme word - very creative and poignant.
03/19/13
Amen! Very well written.
03/21/13
Congratulations on your 1st place entry in beginners.
03/21/13
Congratulations on your well deserved 5th place on EC.
Congratulations on your EC!
03/21/13
Congratulations on your win and your HC! Great writing!
03/21/13
Fantastic winning entry!
Your title and your descriptive last line "Grace like a sword has cut through the history of God’s redemptive plan for us. From creation to Glory, God’s Grace is plain to see" were the book-ends to an amazing piece of word-smiting. Congratulations.
03/22/13
This is wonderful poetry. It is smart, and so makes the reader enjoy fully absorbing the significance of each line. It made me think, smile, and praise God. You have a special talent.
This was such beautiful writing! This piece touched my heart as the beautiful wielding sword of the Holy Spirit just sliced through taking me from one stanza to the next which would be the only thing you might want to consider for next time is to have the poem in stanza's, especially one like this where it really needs to be read a certain way. I am so glad you received first place with this and an EC, way to go. Many Blessings...