The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 836 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
I'm looking forward to that time myself. Even so Lord, come quickly.
11/22/12
I loved this poem...some of it is kind of sobering because I believe to time of Christs' coming is very near. Thanks for sharing this...God bless you in your writing...
11/23/12
Wonderful...great rhythm, flow, and message. You definitely have a gift for poetry. Well done!
Thank you for this reminder that time is drawing to an end. I appreciated your communication of the hope we have in Christ, even in the midst of disaster and affliction. Also, the rhythm and flow of your poem were very good.
A great reminder. This is a good job. Thanks for sharing.
11/25/12
The content is stilted, unfocused, and yet, with certain lines - made movingly memorable: all will disappear; infants born to evil men; the coming wrath, the narrow path. Oh, yes, I look forward to your next entry.
This is a lovely piece. You speak the truth in a way that rolls right off the tongue. There have been many poems this week that have a similar message but then it is a message that bears repeating for sure!
11/27/12
Very well done and said. I enjoyed this so much. Thanks.
God BLess~
11/29/12
Very nice poem containing an important message! My favorite stanza was this:

"The book is open
God will proclaim
The names he's stored
The burning flame
The Trinity
The coming wrath
The death the life
The narrow path"

You ending was good, too!

CONGRATULATIONS on your level win! WAY TO WRITE!! :)