The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 677 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
10/25/12
Jesus died for everybody; even those who came to him and then left, or only wanted 'things' from him. Try not to focus on the negative so much, but instead give some advice on how one can strengthen their relationship with Jesus, and get to actually know him by reading the bible and spending time in prayer. One of the best ways to know Jesus is to do as he did, and although many will neglect to do this, you might want to focus on the people who truly love him and sacrifice their life for him. Thanks for sharing.

God bless!
10/25/12
An altogether deeply powerful entry. There are many layers to humans, and the depths are sometimes jarring in terms of actions. But, Jesus loves them all, despite their actions.

A disproportionate amount of individuals "choose the world" over Jesus, opting not to seek His kingdom, or His face. But, there is always hope, and prayer that these things might change.

Your entry sounds likes "righteous anger" at the individuals who walk on the other path. Pray for these individuals...God will do the rest.

Thanks for the story and message.

God bless you~
This is an interesting sermon. I'm not sure everyone will agree with all of your points but you definitely give some things for one to ponder. It is true we are living in an age of instant gratification. I'm blessed to feel like my relationship with Jesus is that of a best friend. Sure I tell him my wants and needs and I know no matter how trivial they may seem to others, if it is important to me then it's important to him. I also share my joys and thoughts with him. How cool is that relationship? Nice job.