The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 601 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
05/17/12
I agree with you! I had trouble getting the point and I suggest you use spell check.
You did make a great point.
Keep writing!
05/18/12
Again this says it all:

"...drawing the attention away from ourselves. So let us be Jesus to the world!"

We are to lose ourselves, make ourselves "smaller" so He can become "greater in us"

Good job. And, great message. I loved this. Thank you.

God Bless~
This is a great beginning. I like the passage you chose and you grabbed my attention with the opening line about the hand grabbing you.

You do need to take this to the next level. Tell us more. Was this just a dream or were you someplace where this actually happened. Also it's a bit weak on topic. When writing on topic, the reader should be able to guess what the topic is without knowing it. Even though you mention it, the piece is more about reaching out and helping others.

You really did a nice job of inspiring me to want to make a difference. You have some great ideas and I would enjoy reading more about this.
Congratulations for ranking 12th in level one! Check the message boards for the highest rankings in each level and the top 20 overall! HAPPY DANCE!!I know you put a lot of working deciding which story to write. I'm delighted you were recognized for your efforts!