The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 681 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
04/26/12
Nice job with the topic. I was smiling at your recalling days of years past, all of which I can relate to! A young person today would be "lost and paralyzed without a cell phone!" I remember the actual phone booths...LOL.

You did a wonderful job while delivering an important message about Jesus Christ. Thank you.

God Bless~
I totally enjoyed reading this, it was such a trip down memory lane for me. I must say that your selection of words certainly transported the reader back to an era long passed and missed as well, while keeping the spiritual truth alive and powerful in the message. I was very encouraged as I read this. Great writing.
God Bless
This is a nice little essay. I liked the points you made. I think it was clever to do this in an opposite way that many have. I've read a lot about people not being able to let go of their mistakes. But I like your POV of wanting to hold onto the happier days, but in doing so we might miss out on something spectacular in the here and now.
05/01/12
Wonderful!
I love your article, it is well written with lots of food for thought. I like your writing style, your words flow easily in a conversational type of way. Thanks for sharing.

Loraine