The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 853 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
04/26/12
I like the creativity in this poem song. Don't want to be ashes on the pire. Nice work!
04/26/12
Powerful rendition of the familiar Bible story...I can hear the music to this inspiring song. Nicely done. Thank you. God Bless~
04/27/12
Great message. My favorite line is "If you look back, you'll be tempted to stay" That's a warning lots of people should hear. Good writing.
Wow! I'm not a big poet person but this piece grabbed my heart and wouldn't let go. Most of my life I've had a death phobia. It brings on full on panic attacks. Your words were so soothing and I have no doubt God asked you to write this piece just for me. Bless you.
This is a powerful poem with a serious message. Some great word choices. Good writing.
05/01/12
Great poem about running from temptation! I like how you have us running towards God in the end, because He's the only One who can deliver us from the sweltering fire of our sins.

Awesome word pictures! Great for "Don't Look Back."
05/02/12
I love poetry and to that degree, I loved your entry. It is, however, hard for me to wrap my mind around what the whole thing would sound as a song, i.e., the chorus. Beautiful wording!
05/03/12
Excellent poetic thoughts! You've captured the essence of the biblical event in your poem very well. Good job!
05/03/12
Yay!!! :D Congrats on getting Highly Commended, my friend!