The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 855 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
04/26/12
Beautiful job of bringing the topic into play and focus. This was well written and held such a lovely poetic flow. Nicely done. God Bless~
04/27/12
This is a good message, and makes me think how good God is, to help us keep going and not look back, but ahead.
A lovely exchange between God and His daughter. He never promises a life free of pain and the pain you tell of here, the death of a child and loss of a marriage is intense, but, oh how He carries us through. Well done.
Wow! What a powerful piece you have created. I've read several with a similar message right in a row. I have no doubt God arranged this to drive the point home to me. Thank you for your obedience.

The only red ink I have is sometimes it was hard to tell if Jesus was still talking. That's because you forgot to put a ' at the start of each paragraph if the same person is speaking. There's no end quote though until he is done speaking.

This is a beautiful piece that not only touched me but many others. Then I will go out into the world and touch people because I'm inspired to by your words. Those people will touch others and so on. Great job.