The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 826 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
02/16/12
Oh a happy ending. I would like to believe they worked out their issues. This was a very good story, I enjoyed this. Thank you so much. Nicely done. God bless~
02/16/12
Great story!
This is a really powerful piece. I could feel the ache in her heart. I don't think you needed the last line but all in all you did a fantastic job.
Very well written. You were able to hold the reader the entire time even though the outcome would appear (at first glance) to be predictable. My only suggestion (and it's only a personal observation) would be an opt out of the phone call from her boyfriend. It does help to make a warm and fuzzy story, but ultimately the decision and resolve to carry the baby to full term is for the baby's sake. Great job!
02/22/12
Well written and right on target for the theme. Good job:)
02/23/12
I enjoyed this story very much. There was only one place where I would suggest a change, that being where you're talking about the movement she felt. As I recall, when you talked of the movement, you left "of life" after you had said something about it happening fourteen to sixteen weeks after pregnancy. It just seemed awkward the way you had written it. Other than that, I thnk the article was written very well and kept my attention from beginning to end.
02/23/12
Congratulations! God Bless~
02/23/12
Congratulations!
02/24/12
I love the way you handled the subject matter. Congratulations on your win!
02/24/12
Thank you all for your helpful suggestions and your encouragement. I am truly appreciative!