The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 872 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
06/17/11
This is a sad tale, but I think you captured well the thinking behind the "other woman" and all the lies she believes. Very well written.
06/20/11
Outstanding!
06/20/11
Oh, so painful. You really captured the lying-to-myself. At first I wondered if there would be any action, but it was all there, in her head. I loved the end.
06/22/11
This piece certainly captures the web of lies woven by men who care only about themselves, not the lives they are destroying. Very real inner dialog going on in the girl's head. Good job with this entry.
Wow! A painful scenario for both women if the wife ever finds out.:( But this poignantly and clearly defines what the "other woman" may tell herslf. Sad but powerful message. Great job!!
This is wonderful, so full of passion and pain. I could feel the rollercoaster dips that the MC was enduring.

I wasn't quite sure how you were going to tie in the topic but you slipped it in at the end. It fits perfectly and is a fresh take on it. Well done!

Congratulations for placing third in this competitive level.
06/25/11
Congratulations on your 3rd place win!