The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 1033 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
12/03/10
lovely.... I would have liked to hear more about missy :-)
12/03/10
This is lovely! thank you so much for sharing it with us!
12/04/10
Great job. There are some good reminders in here, for sure.
This is a wonderful devotional--a good "grab attention" at the beginning and excellent points throughout. I especially liked the paragraph about the dark times. Beautiful.
Sweet devotional. I love this part of scripture. Thanks for writing this.
12/05/10
A great devotional and a very catchy name. Great job!
This is a great devotion It might be a tad weak on the toic but the message is so profound it makes up for it. I never quite envisioned the story of Moses the way you described it. You really brought it to life for me and helped me understand it better than I ever had. I love it when a devotion makes me think. Great job!
12/06/10
Great hook at the beginning! I really liked this. Wonderful message.
12/07/10
Excellent opening paragraph, great Biblical account and strong writing make this a great devotional. Extremely well done, especially for the Beginner level.
12/09/10
Congratulations on your ranking, Barb. I was blessed by your interpretation of our dark times. I've never thought of it like that before.
Congratulations for placing 7th in your level! You Go Barb!
Oh my goodness Barb...this is excellent! You touched me so very deeply and unsuspectingly when you said it is not so much fun for us when it seems God is playing Peek-a-boo with us. You grabbed my attention along with ministering to the depth of my aching heart right now. You described that lonely place we've all been to at some point in our lives so adequately and then burst forth with such strong reassurance of His presence. I would honestly like to see you work on a 'collection' of devotionals. You're a natural at it.
12/12/10
Congrats on placing in the top 7 for your level! Yay! :D