The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 878 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
05/31/10
Interesting story!
...only I still don't know who it's about. Is it about a real person named Nathan?
With a little more work, this could be a great historical story.
I enjoyed this very much. Sometimes we suffer and when we do God uses it for good. Very well written.
How hard it would be to keep faith in such a situation. Well written.
Congratulations Elizabeth - well done with this great story.
06/04/10
I just came to take a peak at what you had written, and found a Highly Commended! Congratulations. This story is a beautiful lesson on not doubting what God is doing in our lives.
06/05/10
Hi Elizabeth, I read your comment to one of the writers in level 3 of this week's, "The Editor." I am impressed at your wisdom and understanding of 'excellent Christian writing'-- not to turn again to the weak and beggarly elements to be in bondage (Gal.4:9). I am convicted to go to the same direction as you have done in your writing.
I read this story to see what you meant in your comment. I was not disappointed. You've written your article with a deep love for our Lord Jesus in your writing. Indeed, the Lord has gifted you to write to honour Him. God be with you always as you faithfully walk in His steps.