The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 1177 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
A wonderful story about seeing life through someone elses eyes. It always amazes me that prejudice runs so thick in some people. Thank you for sharing about the mud mirror. It is a good lesson for us all.
03/12/09
What a unique and interesting story! Really enjoyed reading this.
Beatrice is an excellent teacher, full of confidence, standards, and an undestanding of how to make her lesson understood. Nice story.
03/13/09
I loved the voice of your MC, really typical teenager! The mud mirror was such a great idea, and what a way to change a person's outlook on the world. Nice job!
What an interesting story with a wonderful message. Great dialogue, too.
03/26/09
Hi Cecile. Just a quick note to congratulate you on your 3rd Place win in the Africa Challenge, and also to let you know you made it into the Top 30 overall as well. "Mud Mirror" ranked 26th in the highest rankings. Well done!

If you'd like to check the highest rankings for yourself, you can find them here:
http://www.faithwriters.com/Boards/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=24825

The highest rankings are posted every Thursday evening on the Message Boards.

If you haven't already moved up to Level 2, now's the time to do it. :-)

Congratulations again. With love, Deb (Challenge Coordinator)