The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 1299 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
02/19/09
Wow! What an amazing story, and so vividly written! I loved the ending, too. Thank you so much for sharing this incredible experience with us.
02/21/09
This story is excellent. The details vivid and realistic, the narration smooth. I could feel the fear and tension. Very well done.
02/24/09
You did a really excellent job!
02/24/09
Vivid details. Great writing. Incredible! It felt like a movie reel running in my head.
02/24/09
I felt like I was right in the middle of that earthquake and the ending made me smile. Well done.
02/26/09
Great descriptions. You held my attention through out your piece. Good writing.
02/26/09
I'm so excited for you! First place and EC, WOW! I was hoping...
02/26/09
YAY Jeannie!! I am so happy for you! First place!
02/26/09
I was right there with you in the midst of this earthquake. I'm assuming this is a true story? Great writing and I'm expecting to see you in a higher level soon.
02/26/09
Jeannie, congratulations on this wonderful 1st place win in Level and 10th place in the Editor's Choice. That is outstanding for a Level 1 entrant.

Up to Level 2. :-)

Congratulations again. With love, Deb (Challenge Coordinator)
02/27/09
This was a fantastic story. Your descriptions were excellent,and the last line was a wonderful lift to a heavy piece of writing. Very well done, and congratulations on your EC!
02/27/09
HURRAY!!!

Congratulations to you! :)