The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 1991 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
06/13/05
Amazing, wonderful, what else can I say. Thank you, this article was so well done, I loved the side by side style. God Bless the little children.
This piece was great! I loved the parallel comparisons of both heavenly and earthly fathers. You gave us a very poignant piece and wrapped it in a fun and joy-inspiring read. You were right on target. Great job!
06/14/05
I enjoyed your article!
Keep on writing
Joan
06/14/05
Enjoyable read! We all have a wonderful Father, don't we?
I love the beautiful comparison! Delightful!
06/14/05
Absolutely loved this. Thank you for something beautiful and joyful to read and can be read to children when explaining who God is.
06/14/05
it is a blessing that your daughter has such a positive role model to set her view of God at an early age.
06/15/05
Absolutely wonderful comparison/contrast. My heart is filled with this knowledge. Thank you.
Very well told with lots of good points. You captured a child's way of noticing her world and those around her very well. Favorite sentence: "Daddy may look at the sun on nice days, more inportantly, he looks to the Son"
06/19/05
I TOTALLY agree with all the comments, ESPECIALLY the last one. I would add one more. "Out of the mouths of babes..."

Pauly
06/20/05
Like the way you took the daughters words and expanded them with such insight so that an adult could understand what the child knew intuitively.
This is so beautiful. A treasure to keep forever. Thank you so much for sharing it with us. Couldn't be any more perfect! :)
10/26/05
I love this! Thanks for bringing it to my attention on the message board. This is BEAUTIFUL!!!