The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 1308 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
12/14/07
This is a beautifully descriptive piece.
12/15/07
Great descriptions.I could picture this little church perfectly.
You show great talent in this very descriptive story. I felt like I was right there with your MC's. Well done, keep writing!
12/17/07
Sounds like the fitst chapter of something bigger...

A few pronoun issues caused me to have to re-read some sentences for clarity--nothing a second edit wouldn't fix.

Sweet story.
12/17/07
Beautiful! Good use of dialogue and descriptions.
Very good writing!
12/18/07
Beautiful wording. I especially liked riot of rainbow colors (my favorite in the story) although I wouldn't have used riot a second time. But so many good descriptions!
Congratulations on your vision and win!
12/21/07
Congratulations on your 3rd place. Good job with the topic.
(Oops)
The vivid imagery transported me in to your story. Congratulations.
12/27/07
I enjoyed your story and thought you were very good with descriptions and content, but had some difficulty with the flow of the article. Very good and congrats on your 3rd place!
Wonderful Story. I could picture the little church perfectly!!! Congratulations. Great job!