The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 1479 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
Very good story. Good writing. The fact that it is true is even more exciting. Thanks for sharing.
It's always amazing how God will use our efforts to spread His Word. What an exciting adventure & well told.
06/02/07
How exciting!

I wonder if it would be more effective to leave your reader with the question: would he believe? That's where the "punch" of your piece is.

Wonderful way to approach this week's topic.
What a testimony. You lived a real adventure. Very well written! I think you should start a new paragraph when the speaker changes. Great job!
06/03/07
Can I say Bravo now? Wow. A beautifully written narration, and a gripping story.
06/07/07
WOW! Awesome story! I went to Germany, the home of my ancestors, for the first time this past fall. It's a beautiful country, and I'm glad it's no longer divided! What an incredible adventure you and your friend had, and what a wonderful oppportunity to witness to those soldiers! Thank you for sharing this well-written piece! Great job! :)
06/07/07
Wonderful story! That's so like God! I'm glad you were brave and listened to the Holy Spirit. Great job of telling us. Congratulations on your win!
06/07/07
Wow.
06/07/07
CONGRATULATIONS on your well-deserved win! This was a wonderful story! :)
06/13/07
Congratulations on your EC award. Very much deserved. This story gave me goosebumps. I was at the East/West German border in the '70s. Even being on the West Germany side, it was creepy. Your experience is incredible, and you did a good job of sharing it with us. Great Christian adventure genre story.
What an incredible experience you have realated here. You are right; God sometimes opens the most amazing doors for us to tell of the hope within us. This is going into my favorites list!