The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 1933 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
I want to see the miracle with you...well written...you pulled me completely in.
I can feel the need you have here to, once again, see a loving father as he was.
05/26/07
Sweet, sweet tribute filled with sadness. Easy to read and visualize. Wonderful.
I like this very much. There's a very sweet yearning here for a daughter to have her father restored. You expresses the emotion beautifully.
oops,since I can't edit her, that would be "expressed."
I give up...Since I can't edit here!
05/27/07
Heartfelt, heartwarming and so well written. This really touched me on so many levels. Blessings!
05/27/07
There's a beautiful lilt to this touching poem. Innovative meter, too. Well done.
05/27/07
Wow! This is awesomely written. This beautiful, lovely and VERY talented.

Wow!
05/27/07
Wow, very nice.
05/27/07
Touching and sweet.
05/27/07
Two thumbs up. If I had a third thumb, it would be three.
Great job!
God bless.
WOW! Such a sweet tribute to a dear father! This is exceptionally welll-written!
I loved it too. I can relate so well and those of us who are caring, or have cared for a parent, know the emotions so beautifully written.
05/27/07
What a simple, sweet, heartfelt poem. Everyone can relate to this, from one angle or another. Thanks for putting your heart's whispered wish on paper. Super job.
05/28/07
This is a sweet and poignant poem. I can sense your sincerity and love the simple power of your great words.
05/28/07
Lovely and heartfelt. This touched me so much! Great job.
This is a sweet poem...
You really have a gift and a flair for poetry. This was a very touching poem. I look forward to hearing more from you.
05/30/07
Very sweet. :-) It makes me think of my mom and how she cared for my grandpa in his later days.
I love the hope and the love that shine through simple words so eloquently put together. Nice job!
05/30/07
Very touching.
05/30/07
Now I need a tissue. Heartfelt and poignant.
06/05/08
Knowing a little background on this makes it all the more beautiful and poignant. It's wonderful.