The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 768 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
What a heartrending story! And well written. Many of us have come to the place of "never again" and it's a sad place to be. Good job.
03/12/07
We never know when death will strike. I'm glad that you had the lime green shopping trip. That is a memory to hold dear. Thanks for sharing it. Blessings - Cindy
03/15/07
Thank you for sharing your story. My heart goes out to you. God bless you! Nicely told story.
My heart goes out to you hon. This sure spoke volumes to me. May we appreciate each other more and spend more prescious time together for we know not how long we have. Thank you for your honesty and words. God bless you and may His arms wrap around you tightly with His love and tenderness. Keep on writing as it is a gift of expression from the Lord that can offer others insight, encouragement and inspiration.
03/20/07
Whitnie, I have hardly the words to express how much this impacted me. I had an inkling that a tragedy was involved, but hoped I may be wrong. That last paragraph brought tears to my eyes.

My son, Matt, graduated last year, but we had a suit from his sister's wedding a few months earlier. Even so, my experience taking him to buy that was about as hard as your experience with Thearon. I will never take those experiences for granted again.

With love, Deb (Challenge Coordinator and Editor, FaithWriters' Magazine)