The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 1219 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
Whoa! This is a true account? Wow! Very moving and disturbing. Such a tragedy and while reading it I cried. Though heartrending the thought that this dear mommy would once again be with her babies in glory was a comfort. This was also a testament because though the father, who thought he was having the last word when he caused their death, the Lord had the final word as He brought His little children alive and well, into His kingdom, and would one day bring the mommy.Sad story and this hapens over and over again! Lord how we need Jesus! Very touching!Keep up the good writing.
01/31/07
A sad but touching story. I am glad that she had faith enough to see eternal hope for her children and inspiration to memorialize their lives in art. You write well. I am looking forward to more of your stories.
01/31/07
This entry could use some paragraphing spaces to make it "reader friendly". Thanks, however, for sharing your "unfinished Painting" with us.
02/01/07
Your title peaked my curiosity. Your opening hooked me, and you sustained my attention to the end. That is impressive writing. This is a well-told story made so much better because it is about more than a "family murder." The blessed hope for eternity with Jesus shines brightly through the dark.