The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 1936 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
09/02/06
the song of God cannot be repressed! Thank you for reminding us of this wonderful truth!
09/05/06
You have some beautiful images here - thanks so much for sharing!!
Your words are beautiful and I enjoyed reading your poem very much. However, you started out with rhymed poetry and then after a few stanzas moved into more free verse poetry. You did both really well, but typically they aren't mixed into one poem. If you work on sticking to one form at a time, I'm sure you will score well with both the judges and readers alike. Your poem as is, is still quite lovely.
You're definitely on the right track with your poetry! I agree about sticking with one style throughout. You do both well, so that shouldn't be a problem!Keep writing!
09/06/06
What a sweet poem. I felt like a was a fairy, fliting here and there. Descriptions and word choices were very well done. :) Blessings.
09/09/06
Swim through the skies
To star-filled worlds

This is what put me in the mind-set of Peter Pan and tinkerbell. I do not understand how you're still in beginners. This is wonderful and light. I really enjoyed it.
God's melody. Moving poetry.