The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 1311 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
08/27/06
This is SO profound! Surprised you don't have more comments! What a well-written, unique take on a subject presented so often and in so many ways! Out of the mouths of the enemy....
08/28/06
WOW! I have to start by saying I have no doubt you will move up the levels quickly in the challenges. Your talent is more than evident. Wonderful, wonderful piece - great POV, smooth dialogue, excellent message. Bravo!
08/28/06
Beautiful writing, effective use of present tense. Excellent!
08/30/06
You brought this story to life to a fresh way, your gift from Him shines through!
08/30/06
You did a great job Patrick! I felt as though I was there.

You presented some deep insights for us to ponder.

Well done Patrick, well done! :)
08/31/06
they are right, your talent in writing will have you moving up in the levels quickly. However, the spacing at the end seemed funky to me.
07/05/07
I am so glad you shared this today. I am blessed once again!
I really like this. Pilate's comments are so logical here, based on what we know of him from God's word. You do a great job also with his wife's rebuke. The conclusion is right-on. Jesus was ready to die, and he wasn't.
07/05/07
So thought-provoking and excellent, Patrick. I DO hope you get back to the challenge - this reminds me how much you are sorely missed!
Very in depth writing. Very well done for a first entry.