The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 1387 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
08/07/06
This is sweet--I'm curious as to why you made the characters dogs rather than people. The pragmatist in me wants to say "but dogs don't read, and can't receive salvation..." But it's a charming story, and easy to visualize. Very cute.
08/07/06
I thought this was very creative. I love the title. I could almost picture the conversation between two children rather than two dogs. Great writing with a very valuable lesson! I loved your description of God's work.
08/07/06
Delightful, charming and well written, would make a fantastic children's book!
Well written and very creative. I enjoyed the read.
08/07/06
A cute story with a great message. My favorite line: "It's even harder than being a stay at home mother." (Hint: see my story for the week.) I loved the ending too-chasing butterflies. Good job.
08/07/06
Cute! I also am curious as to why you made the characters dogs - I found the growls a bit distracting in some places, but otherwise this was very nicely done!
I agree. This IS charming! Keep up the good work!
08/08/06
For the Mutts, from a Pup... Good job.
Charming story. Using dogs as your characters is quite unusual but gives your message a profound simplicity I think. Well done.
08/09/06
Well written, but I think it might have been more "believable" if it had been the dogs listening to, and trying to understand, their owners talking. Good characters, though :)