The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 2262 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
03/14/06
Nicely done... the pain will never go away. Her name IS Hannah!
03/15/06
Life! Thank God our parents chose life for us!

03/16/06
This was very well done. I'm sure the loss of giving up a child always remains. Would have been cute if the girl's name was Anna :)
I had chills and tears! Great accomplishment. This was a beautiful story. One that needs to continue. (Please?!) Great job!
I loved the story!
Very well written, Good Job!
03/17/06
Yes, this was beautifully done
04/27/06
I don't know how I missed this the first time around. I've been looking for stories to use for the Front Page showcase and this one leapt out at me. Look for it on FW home page for the week of May 29. Thanks for this beautifully written and moving story.
Absolutely lovely! Your prose flows as gracefully and graciously as your heart. I hope you're inspired to write another about how God brings mother and daughter together!
Beautiful!
05/31/06
I really enjoyed this article. I'd like to know if the birth mother and the daughter find each other somehow. It was very touching.
06/02/06
Your article moved me. The mother's sorrow was evident. You were very good with details. I could picture the scene easily. Good work.
You left me wanting more! I'm always one for a happy ending, especially in such a sad story. Thank you, it's beautiful
06/05/06
This was a great piece of writing! I wanted to read more! Loved it ! I was adopted at 3 yrs. old at a time when it was VERY hard for single women to be have a child. I was born in a home for unwed mothers. Hope to see a book from you on this writng you've done!!!!!