The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 1289 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
Wonderful imagination. Good writing.
03/07/06
Good expansion of the original story while remaining very faithful to the Biblical text. Nice job.
**AWESOME - AWESOME - AWESOME **

This serious and awesome contribution to a subject I love and many others love too no doubt - which will never lose its biblical interest while the world lasts, is a truly excellent piece of imaginative story-telling.

This is one of the contenders for first place that's for sure!!

To the author - brilliantly written!!

God bless ya! love from JOHN3-34 Evangelist
Very well written, and a good humorous twist with the computer.
03/10/06
I liked it! A good reminder to trust in the middle of every situation...
03/10/06
I laughed to think how funny it would be if they finally found the remains of Noah's ark, and the remnants of a laptop were among them! Cute concept.
03/10/06
Clever way to use the theme - I'll bet it would have been a whole lot easier with a laptop! Cute. Good job.
03/11/06
Clever take on the topic! Well written and enjoyable read. Keep 'em coming!
I love your take on this favorite story. I also love that while it is a good read for me, it is also a good read for young readers like children.

the laptop thing had me giggling too.

Please do the full version - I mean the rest of the story. You could do them as children's novels.