The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 2020 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
Touching story. Thank you for the picture into her life.
Beautiful and poignant story told in such a heart-warming way. A lovely way of showing the difference that such homes can make in the life of a child. Good on the aunt for her persistence. I enjoyed this. Well done.
02/01/06
This brought tears to my eyes! It was very well done. I could picture her fears and her aunt's determination. Thank you for writing this.
02/02/06
Beautiful.
02/03/06
Wow! Beautifully told and perfectly done. Wow.
02/03/06
What a sad story, with a hopeful ending. Well told, the perspective was perfect.
02/03/06
The simile of mama and the rice seedling was absolutely perfect, both visually and to fit the mood of your well-written story.
Wow...beautifully written. You developed your characters very well. The descriptions of each situation stirred emotion in me. The ending gave me goose bumps. Good job.
02/03/06
Nice piece of writing! Your style lets the reader almost get inside Briana's mind and feel her fears. A great testimony to those truly live out their faith in their actions.
02/04/06
I read this early in the week and was blown away. Excellent writing... this has the potential of breaking into the winner's circle! Great message. Keep it up!
You've brought tears to my eyes and heart. Beautifully written bittersweet story...and yes, oh, so true, I'm sure. Bless you and your skillful pen!
02/04/06
Such a sad and heart-touching piece, yet with a glimmer of hope. Excellent writing as always.
02/05/06
Absolutely a "page-turner"; meaning I couldn't wait until the next sentence! A Truly gripping story. Well done!
02/06/06
This is a beautiful, well-written and real story. GREAT JOB and CONGRATULATIONS!
02/06/06
Suz, you've made me cry. This is so wonderful. My favorite this week.
02/07/06
Tears here too. Beautiful Suz. Thanks, and congrats.

Karen
02/07/06
Well done, Suz, a heart wrenching story writtin with emotion but not melodrama.
Great story, Suzanne! Congratulations on your win.
02/07/06
Love it. :)
02/07/06
Beautifully done, Suzanne. I love the story line and, of course, the ending. :) Jo
02/08/06
Congratulation, Thankyou for a well written and touching piece.
02/15/06
Wow, how inspiring Suzanne! That piece really sends shivers up the spine, and you manage to pack so much in in such a small word count. Well done! (I start the Perspectives course in a week or 2, so it's good food for thought...)