The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 543 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
05/02/14
An amazingly honest and delightful account. Your candor was refreshing, while bringing home an all too important message. Fabulous work! Thank you for sharing this testimony with us.

And, God bless~
05/04/14
This is a great testimony piece. It would make a terrific free reprint on Faithwriters to reach other folks in need of detoxifying. Just a couple grammatical errors here and there which I am sure you will catch with careful re-reading.
05/05/14
Excellent article which I can totally relate to on several points. My only suggestion is it's best if you don't mention the challenges in your stories. The challenge stories have the potential of being printed in books where the readership is beyond that of FaithWriters and the readers wouldn't understand the reference.
I like how you confirmed in your final paragraph what you stated was true in your first paragraph.

This is a "from the heart" story that many of us should take to heart. Many/most of us pick and choose "how to obey God" in some way or other. Is this because we rely on "Grace" too much?

You could use this as a "personal testimony" of how God works in mysterious ways to help us become more the way he wants us to be.

Good attitudes towards God produces good results in all we do that pleases him.