The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 865 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
Beautifully and tenderly told. This was a joy to read. The abiding faith of the MC shines through and offers encouragement to the reader.
07/19/13
Beautifully written with compelling imagery. Lovely treatment of the topic. Uplifting! Thanks:)
A living story. Alive with vivid anticipation and expectation.

Looking back the descriptive scenes add a melancholy mood and intensity to the feelings of the story.

Many will be able to relate to this situation.
07/23/13
This was straight from your heart and I felt your anguish, yet joy in your faith and unyeilding hope in the asurety of where "you're going." Your heart felt and tender reflections of your life with your hubby is palpable, and will minister to many who read this. A friend of mine recently lost her husband of twenty years, I will share this with her.

I pray for a speedy sale of your home, and that the Lord will inspire you to continue to write...clearly you are gifted in this arena, and I know your hubby is rooting for you as well.

God bless you abundantly in all that you do~
This is a powerful, yet bittersweet story. You did a wonderful job of pulling me in right away. The one bit of red ink I might offer is to save your exclamations for dialog. Instead, let the wonderful words you chose do your exclaiming for you. I especially liked how you showed the intimate relationship between the MC and Jesus. I can feel the love radiate off the page.
07/25/13
Congratulations on your very fine 1st place winner of a story. You are well on your way...blessings.
07/25/13
Congrats! God bless~
07/25/13
Congratulations on your well deserved 1st place level win. You crafted a poignant tale full of lovely imagery and devotion to our Savior.
Congratulations for ranking 1 in level 1 and 19 overall! (the highest rankings can be found on message boards.)