The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 620 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
05/10/13
A well developed story, though the teaser in the last paragraph detracted from the original theme. A good nit picking edit would smooth out some wrinkles but otherwise nicely done. Hope to read more of your work.
05/11/13
Thanks for sharing this impressive story that magnifies the Lord and brings forward a beautiful message. So glad things worked out for you both.

God bless~
What a amazing true story of what God can turn around from such a tragic event and make something good come from it!
God Bless!
Your love for your husband just glows throughout this tender essay. I love that you feel led to obedience to God and your hubby, who has been placed over you to love and protect you. This is sweet, and the fact that it is true - wow. Praise God! Have a blessed Mother's Day.
Sometimes the strangest things happen when we are just doing what we are supposed to do.
05/13/13
What a wonderful story about submission, patience, and God's "mysterious ways" that bring rewards in the end.

A little red ink for sentence structure, grammar, and topic focus.

Your ability to write an attention grabbing story comes through, and will improve as you continue to write.