The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 1671 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
04/29/13
Cute. Thanks, it sums up everyone's frustration.
04/30/13
OH, funny, I'm glad I'm not the only one that has trouble. Great story of frustration that occurs with all this technology. Keep Writing!
Oh I love a story that has me nodding my head and agreeing all while smiling. At the end I was seriously laughing. This is one of my favorites! The pacing was perfect.
05/02/13
Ah, I loved it! The pain of technological... convenience?
Put's me in mind of a funny poem I wrote when I was first learning to use a computer. Congratulations on a great first place!
Congratulations on your first place overall!! I knew it was one of my favorites!
05/02/13
Awesome! Congrats!
05/02/13
So clever. Loved it. Congratulations!
05/02/13
Absolutely brilliant. What a great take on the topic. Congratulations on your 1st place editor's choice!
05/02/13
I just clicked in to congratulate you, and to let you know what a stellar job you did in capturing the frustrations of us all.

Well done!
05/02/13
Been there, done that.
I think you must design a shirt!
Congratulations on your winning the Top EC with this hilarious look into the password dance.
Congratulations on your 1st place win!
05/02/13
Wow! Love this. Congratulations on EC 1st place. Good job! God bless!
05/03/13
Congratulations! I'm sure most readers can relate to this frustration, like I did. This was a creative idea for the topic with a perfect ending. Great job!
05/03/13
Congratulations on your 1st place EC. It is well-deserved indeed! How true to life it is - the frustrations of technology, pin numbers, etc. We still have a cheque book (Australian for check book) but very few people do. You've done a great job with this.
Great job on this article which made me chuckle from beginning to end. Congratulations on your 1st place EC. Very well deserved!
Congrats on your very funny, well deserved win.
05/04/13
Sweet job! I've been in that situation way to many times. :( Congrats on your win.