The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 1282 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
I do love this: it scans well, rhymes well, reads easily and makes the best of sense. Besides, I know of noting like words to desert you all day and throw you out of bed as soon as you relax. Keep writing. God bless you.
This is a charming delight. You make writing poetry look easy and I know it is anything but that. I didn't see the ending coming which is always a delight for me.
04/30/13
Wonderful poem.
Great flow.
Covers topic.
Enjoyable and easy to read.
Well done.
Yes! You describe it so well! And I love the line "What writer ever quits!" When I work and work even in my sleep to create something regularly for the Challenge, it is exhilarating, exhausting, so much fun (when an idea arrives), and so excruciatingly hard and disappointing to have to occasionally surrender. Thank you for your words; and congratulations on making it successfully one more time to the keyboard! Don't ever give up.
05/02/13
How delightfully clever! Love it. Perfect for writers! You did a great job! God bless!
05/02/13
One of my favs! Congrats on your placement! God bless!
05/02/13
Very creative. You did an excellent job with this. Congratulations on your EC.
05/02/13
My brain seems to work that way for most tasks lately :-{
Cleverly written and a grin generator.
Congratulations on your EC placing.
Congratulations on your EC! Any writer can identify with this poem. Well done!
05/03/13
Congratulations on your 6th place in EC. I love your poem in its rhymes and rhythms and also in its message which is so true. I imagine many others spring out of bed (or rise more slowly in some cases!) to write/type something that has come to mind. Well done!
Congratulations on your EC for this creative piece.