The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 659 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
I enjoyed your poem. As I read, memories of each of of your "Do you remember..." flashed into my mind. Made your poem interactive. Good closing. Good job!
02/18/13
I truly enjoyed this. I do remember a lot of those things and they were the best and worst times.

Beautifully written. God Bless
What a gentle path through memories - some deeply buried for various reasons - yet the way you lead me there was no hurt. Well done.
I treasure the memories you have brought to the forefront of my mind. Thank you - I love this.
02/19/13
What a delightful poem, taking us on a journey through life with our precious memories - good and bad. A timely message to round it off too. Well done.
02/19/13

A good flowing poetic reminder of some of those memorable milestones in life.
Like your style of writing and the way your thoughts flow. Thanks!

Colin Swann (Gold Membership)
02/19/13
From your first stanza reminding me of one of my favorite things to do -walking among the brilliantly fallen leaves and kicking them about as I go-through its entirety your lovingly crafted poem was a delightful trip into other noteworthy moments in my life.
02/25/13
I like your warm, inviting and reassuring style - right through to, and including, the challenge at the close.