The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 776 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
02/01/13
America certainly seems to be upside down. What we used to call bad we now call good and what we used to call good we now call bad.

I share your love for America. Thanks for your heartfelt writing.
02/03/13
WOnderful sentiments in this well written and thought provoking entry. I love my country and I love God, so I especially enjoyed this piece. Nicely done.

God bless~
You make some interesting points in this essay. It's so true that we do need to work together as one nation under God to solve our problems. Nice job.
02/04/13
A nice patriotic statement from a sound Christian view. Yes the propensity toward moral relativism is on the rise and it is the role of those who belong to Christ, to shine with the light of truth in a dark world. I like the call to action. God points the way, guiding, but we must step out on that path. We need to make our voices heard in standing for truth, exposing the corruption that hides behind the mask of political correctness.
All of the right answers to every problem in this country are found in our glorious Christ Jesus! He leads, we must follow.
I would add this to The Declaration of Independence. Every true American should read this! Look for venues to share this message . . .