The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 741 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
Beautiful story.
07/20/12
This entry was sensational in all aspects. The story was powerful and pulled me in, and the message it brought forward significant. I loved it..it was tender and poignant and touched my heart and made it smile, while bringing a tear to my eye. Thank you.

God bless~
Oh this is a heart-wrenching yet beautiful story. I could feel the goosebumps popping out on my arm.

You had some tiny errors that a good proofreader would catch for you like knelling instead of kneeling.

The mechanics though are things that can be polished when you have more time. The important thing is the message. I felt the warmth of hope and love as I read. The title may have given the part about Mom dying away a touch soon though you did mention it fairly early. It's a lovely title but for some reason I kept thinking the title was The Kitchen Window. Perhaps because you did a spectacular job of making the window feel like it was a character. That takes some talent. You did a beautiful job with this piece and had a wonderful, refreshing take on the topic.
07/21/12
Love the title and the beautiful, touching story. Just a few spelling and punctuation issues. Nicely done:)
You did well with this story, my heart was touched and this is a story I will have no trouble remember reading. Even without reading it over again.
07/26/12
This is special and really, really well written. You are a good writer and I suspect you wont be in level one long. Very touching....

God bless

Lynn
Congratulations for placing 6th in level one!
07/28/12
Super Job! You're gonna leave me here in level one at the rate your going..great writing!

congrats on 6th place!