The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 652 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
06/07/12
Good job on the topic. I must say I knew a couple of mormons and never heard them say they believe in "a bunch of gods." I thought they believed in three separate gods. The Father as one then Jesus as the second, and the Holy SPirit as the third.
I thought that was the biggest difference with their belief. I have to look that up...I always had an interest in "religion" and what others believe. I went to a Christian College, and loved all the different religion classes I had to take.

I look forward to when we are ALL ONE in the REAL and ONLY church which is Jesus Christ. Great job with this. THanks.

God bless~
This is a fascinating story. I live just a few miles from where the Mormon Church started (Palmyra NY)

My understanding is that there are several sects out there. They have become well-known because of Warren Jeffs who was doing horrific things to children. I know that is a different branch. There are the fundamentalism and the Church of Latter Day Saints.

You did a nice job of getting your point across. I think it is something all Christians need to be aware of because there are so many examples in history of religious people who claim to be a prophet of God but are nothing more than cults.